Canyon County Fair YouTube Pork Recipe Contest brought to you by Hardball Farms & the Idaho Pork Producers
Extended Deadline, Contest Ends Midnight, Sunday, July 25, 2010.
General Contest Information:
- Recipe must contain some type of Pork. Bacon? Pork chops? Pork Roast? Pork tenderloins? You decide!
- The contest is open to anyone over age 18 that resides in Idaho.
- Contestant must be able to attend the Canyon County Fair on July 31, 2010. Contest winner will showcase their winning recipe during the Fair’s Celebrity Cooking show on July 31, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.
- Contestant must agree to allow Canyon County Fair and all third-party interests to utilize the submitted YouTube video for all promotional and resale purposes.
- Upload your finished video to YouTube. Then, email us a link to the video at RecipeContest@CanyonCountyFair.org, by 11:59:59 p.m. on July 18, 2010. We’ll post the link to the videos on the Canyon County Fair’s website, www.CanyonCountyFair.org, as well as on Facebook, Twitter and other sites as required.
- A panel of judges comprised of Cooking Show Sponsors and Friends of the Fair will select three finalists by July 21st, 2010. The three finalists will be put to vote starting July 22, 2010, 11:59:59 p.m. to July 25, 2010, 11:59:59 p.m. on the official Canyon County Fair Facebook page – so be sure to spread the word! If you use Twitter include the official Canyon County Fair hashtag: #2cFair in your post so we can track the message. Remember to visit the Fair’s fan page on Facebook and post to the wall.
- Prizes include: The chance to showcase your recipe during the Celebrity Cooking Show at the Fair, a gift certificate for Pork from Hardball Farms,
a gas grill from Intermountain Gas Company and other items of value that we can get donated to us between now and July 31, 2010!
- Questions? Email us at RecipeContest@CanyonCountyFair.org