The objectives and purposes of 4-H/FFA Market Livestock Sale
- To provide an outlet for market stock raised in a 4-H/FFA project.
- To provide youth, their parents, and leaders an experience in one method of marketing and selling.
- To encourage members to learn a marketing process.
- To improve livestock enterprise and encourage excellence in management and economical production through participation in an auction.
- To educate the general public about the efforts expended by 4-H and FFA members in connection with the livestock project.
- To provide ongoing consumer education for 4-H/FFA with a focus on marketing at proper weight, quality grade and producing a desirable carcass from a consumer and producer standpoint.
- To uphold guidelines established by the 4-H/FFA livestock advisory committees and staff.