Thursday – FREE FAIR ADMISSION from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Compliments of the Idaho Press Tribune. Starting July 15, go to www.idahopress.com to print your coupon for Free Fair admission for Thursday, July 26th. Present your coupon to the ticket box office between 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Canyon County Farm Bureau Members – receive $1 off adult fair gate admission with proof of Farm Bureau Membership. Membership card or proof of insurance card good for any members of the immediate family, 14 years & older.
Military/Veteran Appreciation Discount – Military and Veterans families can take advantage of $2 discounted gate admission with Military ID. Family members must have accompanying Military IDs. Thank you to the brave families who serve our country.
Carnival Wristbands do not include Fair admission.
Advanced sale pricing available online for $20 if Carnival Wristband Voucher is purchased online prior to 3:00 p.m. on July 26, 2018.
Fast Pass Carnival Wristband Voucher available online for $30, includes priority boarding on unlimited rides all day for one price. Pass must be used same day voucher is redeemed at Carnival Box Office. Online voucher only available for purchase prior to 3:00 p.m. on July 26, 2018. Fast Pass Wristbands are available for purchase at Carnival Ticket Box Office for $40.
Carnival Buddy Day (Thursday) – Buy one all-day ride pass on-site at regular price of $30, and your buddy gets an all-day ride pass for FREE! You can both ride until closing! Buddy must be present at time of purchase. Buddy pass only available for purchase at Carnival Ticket Box Office Thursday, July 26 from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Carnival Family Fun Promotion (Friday) – Unlimited rides for $15 from Noon – 5:00 p.m. Only available for purchase at Carnival Ticket Box Office Friday, July 27 from Noon – 4:00 p.m.
West Valley Medical Center Company Picnic
The following will be included as part of the West Valley Medical Center company event on Friday, July 27. This event is exclusive to West Valley Medical Center staff and volunteers:
- Free fair admission!
- Discounted Carnival Vouchers: West Valley will provide you with a promotion code for the online purchase of carnival wristband vouchers. Code only available on Friday, July 27.
- VIP Event Tent: for dining and pre-concert company event activities – VIP Tent opens at 4:30 p.m.
- Reserved Concert Seating Section: for Craig Morgan with special guest Jackson Michelson – concert starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Private Entrance to Reserved Concert Seating Section: you will be escorted from your VIP Tent to a reserved seating section in the concert arena.
- Fair Food and Drink Coupons: will be provided to go towards a meal from a truck of choice. Coupons are not valid for alcoholic beverages.
- Stage Mention: prior to concert welcoming the West Valley Medical Center
Caldwell High School Class of 1998 Reunion
Ticket purchase includes:
- Fair admission
- Reserved-section seating for Sawyer Brown concert
- Two-free drinks (alcohol and non-alcohol beverages will available to choose from)
- Stage mention prior to concert welcoming the class of 1998
- VIP tent for dining and pre-concert reunion activities
- Escorted entrance to the concert
- Cheese Burgers in Paradise with fries, homemade chips and dessert!
- Arrive to Canyon County Fair and enter the Caldwell High School Class of 1998 VIP Tent (on the grass, just East of the Charolais Barn – see map). VIP Tent opens at 5:00 p.m., dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m.
- Sawyer Brown concert—with special guest Ryan Robinette—starts at 8:00 p.m. You will be escorted from your VIP Tent to a reserved seating section in the concert arena.
- Contact Amanda Varga at email@example.com or Debbie Sellers at Debb922@hotmail.com for more information.