The 2016 Canyon County Fair will be held Thursday, July 28 through Sunday, July 31
The Canyon County Fair would like attendees to refrain from smoking unless they are in a designated smoking area. Please look for posted signage designating these smoking areas or if uncertain ask a fair employee to direct you to the nearest smoking area. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Noon – Midnight
Noon- 9 P.M.
O’Connor Field House and Livestock Area Hours
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
closes at 10 P.M.
closes at 8 P.M.
Thursday 3:00 PM – Midnight
Friday Noon – Midnight
Saturday Noon – Midnight
Sunday Noon – Close
*Please Note: Admission gate and building “open and close” times are subject to change at discretion of Fair Management. Midway closing times may vary based on weather conditions or other influencing factors.
How do I get to the Fair?
111 S 22nd St.
Caldwell, Idaho 83606
View map to the Canyon County Fair
Take Caldwell Exit 29 – Franklin Rd.
Go South over the freeway – keep left at fork in road and follow signs to Caldwell Events Center. Take a left on 21st Ave. Go past railroad tracks, take a left on Stock Trail Rd. You’re there!
ATM Machines are available inside the main gate, in the Fair building, the main food court and under the Simplot Stadium.
Wheelchairs are available inside the O’Connor Field House on a first-come, first-served basis.
Fairgrounds – The First Aid Station will serve as the central location for found/missing children on the fairgrounds.
Fair Emergency Medical Services
The First Aid Station is located near the North-East end of the Rodeo Arena, by concert entrance. The First Aid Station will be open during the Midway hours. The general hours of operation are Thursday 2 P.M. – 11 P.M., Friday through Sunday 1 P.M. – Midnight. When the booth is closed, there will be roving EMS units throughout the fairgrounds.
In order to provide a safe, secure, and pleasant environment, we ask for your cooperation by complying with these Rules of Conduct at all times.
Private Security office is located in the last door of the Modular behind the O’Connor Field House. Lost and found items may be left and/or picked up at this location.
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon will not be allowed
- Clothing inappropriate to a family environment which causes alarm to guests, will not be allowed (i.e. gang related clothing, attire, or the flying of any colors)
- Standing or walking in large groups that block the movement of Park patrons or cause inconvenience to others will not be allowed
- Use of unduly loud, obscene or threatening language or gestures or other unreasonably noisy behavior, will not be allowed
- No pets allowed (Service Dogs are Permitted)
- No Bicycles, Skateboards, Rollerblades, Mopeds, etc.
- No bottles, cans, or alcoholic beverages
- NO COOLERS.
All persons entering the Canyon County Fair Grounds agree that they are subject to a protective screening and/or search. Violation of these Rules of Conduct will constitute cause for removal of the violator from the grounds.
We appreciate your cooperation. Enjoy your visit!